Analytics and data
Analytics and data help organizations make better informed and efficient decisions. These can lead to reduced costs, improved margins, a better understanding of risks, and more accurate planning.
CSCI uses a four-phase approach framework to assist companies starting or ready to move to predictive and prescriptive analytics.
Phase I: CSCI can help identify data, perform quality audits and develop data models. We can work with your teams to design data governance processes and policies to ensure your analytics projects have the required foundation of high-quality data.
Phase II: Develop decision support models to test data, algorithms, and output in a quick, low-cost environment before moving towards a programming platform. Development is typically performed using advanced spreadsheets and Power BI platforms.
Phase III: Develop pilots and prototypes of data visualizations, scorecards, and dashboards utilizing the ASCM SCOR model for consistency in calculating and implementing best practices of data visualization and storytelling to craft effective information.
Phase IV: With IT faculty and expertise, CSCI can train and test machine learning models and develop AI-based solutions to automate supply chain analysis and decision-making, supported by acknowledged industry best practices.
How we do it
- Data analysis – quality/governance/modeling
- Decision Support Modeling – Advanced spreadsheet applications to design and test complex algorithms.
- Advanced knowledge of ASCM SCOR model + supply chain related techniques and algorithms
- Data Visualization and Storytelling – Best data visualization, design, and storytelling practices and experience with multiple visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP Analytics cloud.
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics – experience in developing predictive models and experience in understanding what data inputs are required to build and test ML models.